We are all excited when a relative or friend is expecting. Your friends can’t wait for the moment you will make the big announcement. Immediately you make the announcement, plans for the big party will start. A baby shower party must be fun, everything from planning should be enjoyable. You can decide to do it the traditional way or put a little modern humor in the party. Unleash creativity and use a fantastic theme. The idea is to make the whole party an enjoyable one and memorable for all your guests. To get ideas on how to plan the best baby shower, read on
Planning a baby shower
- Plan ahead. Be prepared for the event. Research shows that it is best if a baby shower is held in the eighth or seventh month of pregnancy.
- Venue. Search for the perfect place to hold the party. The backyard or even your house makes an ideal venue. If you are financially loaded, you can get a luxurious party place. Such places can hold as many guests as you want. A restaurant banquet room or local hotel can make a perfect venue.
- Date and time. Check with your family and friends for their availability, upon confirmation, plan your event such that it fits all your guests’ time and schedule.
- Theme. There are a million themes you can choose from. On deciding the one to go with, get printable designs online. You can decide to include matching shower favors as take-away gifts for your visitors.
- Surprise the mom to be. A surprise party is more memorable for the mom. Make her the guest of honor and let her enjoy. Consult close friends and relatives when preparing for a surprise party.
- Invitations. It is important to send out invitations at least two weeks before the party. The invitation cards should match the theme of the party. The invitation cards must contain details like venue, date and time. Give your cards a creative design.
- Use Pinterest to gather ideas for favors, décor, and theme of your baby shower. After the party store all your images safe in one location for future reference.
- What happens if you do not know the sex of the baby? Do not worry about it; you can get very many ideas of unisex baby shower themes online. You can include ideas with colors green, white, blue, and black. Unisex shower themes include bumble bees, seashore, and ducklings.