Weight loss is a journey. Any journey has its challenges. Walking a difficult journey with the right people, however, makes it seem easy. If you decide to lose weight, you can do it all by yourself, join a gym or use a personal trainer from home. Doing it by yourself is the cheapest because you will not pay anyone to help you lose weight, you must, however, be very disciplined and committed to seeing results. If you decide to join a gym or hire a personal trainer, you will incur some cost, but it will be all worth it at the end of the day.
Advantages of hiring a personal trainer
You will be answerable to someone. This time you will not have any excuse to miss a scheduled training session because someone is watching you. Only genuine and unavoidable cases will make you skip a session. This is not the case when you are walking the weight loss journey alone.
A training partner is obviously more fit than you. You will be working out hard to achieve a certain body figure. Meeting that person daily motivates you to workout more. Human beings love being challenged. Challenges make us put more effort into what we are doing. In addition to that, a personal trainer will push you to do even those exercise you thought were hard. Seeing them push through them assures you that you can as well do it.
A training partner will give a variety of exercises every other day. It gets boring using the same exercise for a whole week. You need something different to challenge the body. If you keep on using the same workout plan, the body gets used to it and gets to the point of stagnation. A personal trainer is equipped with a variety of exercises, and in case one does not work for you, they always got an alternative. If you cannot afford to hire a personal trainer, make the internet your friend for a variety of exercise. Download or watch videos for fast learning.
Some exercise can be dangerous if done the wrong way. For example weight lifting. If you lift more kilograms than what your body can handle you will be risking your backbone and other involved body parts. Specific postures should be maintained during the exercise too. Exercise mistakes will be avoided if you use a personal trainer. To note, never try an exercise you are not sure of. It might cause you more harm.
We are all excited when a relative or friend is expecting. Your friends can’t wait for the moment you will make the big announcement. Immediately you make the announcement, plans for the big party will start. A baby shower party must be fun, everything from planning should be enjoyable. You can decide to do it the traditional way or put a little modern humor in the party. Unleash creativity and use a fantastic theme. The idea is to make the whole party an enjoyable one and memorable for all your guests. To get ideas on how to plan the best baby shower, read on
Planning a baby shower
- Plan ahead. Be prepared for the event. Research shows that it is best if a baby shower is held in the eighth or seventh month of pregnancy.
- Venue. Search for the perfect place to hold the party. The backyard or even your house makes an ideal venue. If you are financially loaded, you can get a luxurious party place. Such places can hold as many guests as you want. A restaurant banquet room or local hotel can make a perfect venue.
- Date and time. Check with your family and friends for their availability, upon confirmation, plan your event such that it fits all your guests’ time and schedule.
- Theme. There are a million themes you can choose from. On deciding the one to go with, get printable designs online. You can decide to include matching shower favors as take-away gifts for your visitors.
- Surprise the mom to be. A surprise party is more memorable for the mom. Make her the guest of honor and let her enjoy. Consult close friends and relatives when preparing for a surprise party.
- Invitations. It is important to send out invitations at least two weeks before the party. The invitation cards should match the theme of the party. The invitation cards must contain details like venue, date and time. Give your cards a creative design.
- Use Pinterest to gather ideas for favors, décor, and theme of your baby shower. After the party store all your images safe in one location for future reference.
- What happens if you do not know the sex of the baby? Do not worry about it; you can get very many ideas of unisex baby shower themes online. You can include ideas with colors green, white, blue, and black. Unisex shower themes include bumble bees, seashore, and ducklings.
Find an Expert on Virtually Any Aspect of Religion
Search by topic — get contact and expertise information
As a journalist you can use this free service of the American Academy of Religion for referrals to scholars with specific expertise in your news topics. Our more than 1,000 expertise categories include religion and politics, social issues, education, popular culture, ethics and more. We include scholars regardless of whether they’re AAR members. Most, but not all, live or work in North America. The AAR neither endorses nor rejects any religious belief or practice. The referral service is supported by The Pew Charitable Trusts. Use is restricted to journalists and other authorized users. Your searches are confidential. Search the database by first signing in below, or contact us instead for personal service.
What Journalists Say about Us
Your email at your news outlet:
privacy Sign-in Help
First-Time Users Also Provide:
first name: last name: your beat: your news outlet:
Freelancers and journalism students, click here. Scholars, click here. Sign-in Help…